Thursday 2 August 2012

Sunset Blvd



Sunset Blvd.

Open the front door and step outside
Looking for a new cure that I can’t find
Grab my keys and go for a ride

Down to sunset blvd.

I have loved you all this time
Foolish things come with foolish pride
You’ll get the joker if your not playing your cards right

Down on sunset blvd.

Thought that I’d seen the light
I may have signed on dotted lines
Dreaming we could turn mankind away

It’s wasted time they took the tribes
Bought them out with penny bribes
Bought them out,.... still alive down at sunset blvd

You can see up in the hill
Down in the great canyon
Lost in the fields of evermore

Down on sunset blvd.

Thought that I’d seen a sign
Mayor signing on dotted lines
Dreaming we can turn mankind away from

sunset blvd

Repeat 1st.  Verse

sunset blvd.




No comments:

Post a Comment